Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zumba!

Okay, so I have got more sporadic in my posting, mainly because I don't have lots of time and also because I don't think anyone reads this anyway!!!

So I haven't been to my WW class for a couple of weeks now. Summer is here, I don't have tons of money and to be honest, I think that I have got the logistics of it all and am going to give it a go on my own. Yes, I know that people usually fail when they do this but it is worth a shot. I have to be out there on my own at some point, so I am giving it a test run. If I fail miserably, I will go back to my class.

I would also like to join a gym and can't do WW and buy a gym membership. I have found a gym that I LOVE, but it is a year long commitment at $55 a month and I am very wary and a commitment phobe! But I like it there. They gave me a 2 day free pass and I tried out the Zumba classes and loved them. They were so much fun! Then I tried out a Zumba class at 24 Hour Fitness and while I am a gym snob and felt like I was slumming it, the Zumba class was the best there. Had so much fun and would like to do more. So, I am giving it some thought and will see what I decide.

In the meantime, I have been indulging in treats when I feel like it, but maintaining my food plan the rest of the time. This morning I weighed 148.8lbs which has made me feel on top of the world! The last time I weighed this, I was probably 12 weeks pregnant. 6 years ago! So it feels really good and is motivating me to keep on doing it!

1 comment:

  1. I read it! :):)

    I'm so happy for you! You are really doing great!

    ReplyDelete