Monday, June 14, 2010

Working Out

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time, but yes, I am still going to Weight Watchers and I still haven't gained anything back! I am down 13.6lbs and currently weigh 153.8lbs. My goal is still 140lbs but I would love to see if I can lose more.

Anyway, so I kind of had a couple of weeks where I didn't do any exercising except some walking, and I ate chocolate bars (I don't think I am supposed to tell my fellow weight watchers at meetings that Reese's new whipped peanut butter bar is delish - my team leader gave me the evil eye!) and I haven't lost huge amounts and last week, I stayed the same. So I do know that I have to work at this, so today, this is what I did:


Yes, I really do have the 1980's Jane Fonda Step Aerobic workout VHS!!!! And I haven't been able to complete the exercise in its entirety in a long time but today I did! My face was as red as a tomato and sweat was dripping off me, but I did it! And I have to say, I feel really good. I just hope that I can remember this feeling the next time I need to do it and try as usual to talk myself out of why I should exercise!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great!!! Wish I could get my flabby bum back in gear and on that treadmill! I just can't picture pushing myself to get up and do it at 5:30am (Cringe). Am trying to psych myself into working out at 8:00pm but so far, I just haven't been able to. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get up early in the morning to save my life! I am seriously thinking about joining a gym, I found one that I like, but I have commitment issues so I am contemplating it (not to mention an ex who loses his job all the time so money can get tight when I don't get the child support!). But I have to say, if you can find a good Zumba class go and do it. I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete